Add to WIshlist
Other customers purchased instead
TRP Hy/Rd Flat Mount Disc Brake Caliper - No Rotor
TRP HY-RD is Pronounced "High Road"...
The latest iteration of our industry leading efforts to bring hydraulic performance to the developing road/cross disc market, the TRP HY/RD is an OPEN hydraulic system that is compatible with Shimano and Sram road shift levers.
True to our tradition of excellence, the HY/RD brings the following
- True 'plug-and-play' compatibility with existing cable actuated systems
- Hydraulic reservoir provides automatic pad wear adjustment
- TRP's own ultra-grippy semi-metallic pad that are Shimano M525/M515 compatible allowing for further customization
- Compound works well in dry conditions but may wear quickly in wet/muddy conditions
- Available in black anodised with polished cap or polished with black anodised cap
- We always recommend using 160 front
- Available in Post Mount or Flat Mount fitting
- Weight: 195g per caliper
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $160 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.