Highlighted by a large, 2.2-inch, 240x320 high-resolution color screen, the new Mega C contains all the features serious road, gravel and mountain bike riders and racers as well as long distance adventure riders require. Color graphics help you quickly and easily identify specific data fields and target training zones, as well as including a HR and cadence/speed sensor for more information
- Optimized, easy to read color display with backlight
- Durable, composite construction
- Super accurate, advanced data recording system combines GPS plus Glonass satellites
- Simultaneous ANT+™ and Bluetooth Smart connectivity
- Multiple real-time features when paired to the Lezyne Ally app
- Barometer and accelerometer
- Simple setup through Lezyne Ally phone app
- Import .tcx and gpx. Files
- Trainer Mode
- Multiple bike profiles
- Full navigation
- Custom route building
- Intuitive four button operation
- Lithium polymer battery provides up to 32 hours of runtime
- Micro USB rechargeable
- Stores up to 800 hours of ride data
- Customizable fields and page count (up to 8 fields)
- On screen preloaded maps
- Custom alerts and auto presets
- Extremely weather resistant
- Includes X-Lock Standard Mount
- Turn-by-turn navigation
- Live Tracking icon
- Strava Live Segments
- Structured Workout
- Heart Rate*: Current, Average, Max.
- Cadence*: Current, Average
- Power* (6 data display options)
- Training specific fields
- Electronic drivetrain data
- Speed: Current, Average, Max.
- Distance: Current, Trip Total, Trip 2, Odometer
- Time: Ride Time, Clock
- Laps and lap averages
- Elevation: Ascent, Descent, Current
- GPS signal strength
- Battery life indicator for device and paired devices
- Connected devices icons
- Bread crumb trail page
- Receive text, email, phone call and message app notifications when paired to smartphone
- Sync rides via Bluetooth Smart to the Lezyne Ally phone app
- Instant download of ride files (.fit) via plug-and-play flash drive technology (Windows/Mac) and upload directly to GPS Root website for ride analysis
- Auto-sync to Strava, TrainingPeaks and Today’s Plan
- Pairs with Bluetooth Smart or ANT+ enabled heart rate monitors, cadence/speed sensors and power meters
- Connects with compatible electronic drivetrains
- Turn-by-turn navigation
- Off-line maps and rerouting
- Follow starred Strava segments and routes
- Follow structured workouts from Today’s Plan and TrainingPeaks
- Includes Heart rate monitor and speed/cadence sensor
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Mega C with mountain bike
Works great, battery last long has expected. Track ride well and merge data to Komoot for future ride planing or edit. With connectivity to komoot you get any mtb trail directions. Great deal.