The ultimate in GPS technology, our new Mega XL is a must have device for serious road, gravel and mountain bike riders and racers as well as long distance adventure riders. Its 2.7-inch, 240x400 high-resolution display is 50-percent larger than our Super GPS and includes the option of vertical or horizontal viewing modes.
- Durable, composite construction
- Super accurate, advanced data recording system combines GPS plus Glonass satellites
- Simultaneous ANT+™ and Bluetooth Smart connectivity
- Multiple real-time features when paired to the Lezyne Ally app
- Barometer and accelerometer
- Simple setup through Lezyne Ally phone app
- Import .tcx and gpx. Files
- Trainer Mode
- Multiple bike profiles
- Full navigation
- Custom route building
- Intuitive four button operation
- Lithium polymer battery provides up to 48 hours of runtime
- Micro USB rechargeable
- Stores up to 800 hours of ride data
- Customizable fields and page count (up to 10 fields)
- On screen preloaded maps
- Custom alerts and auto presets
- Extremely weather resistant
- Includes X-Lock Standard Mount
- Turn-by-turn navigation
- Live Tracking icon
- Strava Live Segments
- Structured Workout
- Heart Rate*: Current, Average, Max.
- Cadence*: Current, Average
- Power* (6 data display options)
- Training specific fields
- Electronic drivetrain data
- Speed: Current, Average, Max.
- Distance: Current, Trip Total, Trip 2, Odometer
- Time: Ride Time, Clock
- Laps and lap averages
- Elevation: Ascent, Descent, Current
- GPS signal strength
- Battery life indicator for device and paired devices
- Connected devices icons
- Bread crumb trail page
- Receive text, email, phone call and message app notifications when paired to smartphone
- Sync rides via Bluetooth Smart to the Lezyne Ally phone app
- Instant download of ride files (.fit) via plug-and-play flash drive technology (Windows/Mac) and upload directly to GPS Root website for ride analysis
- Auto-sync to Strava, TrainingPeaks and Today’s Plan
- Pairs with Bluetooth Smart or ANT+ enabled heart rate monitors, cadence/speed sensors and power meters
- Connects with compatible electronic drivetrains
- Turn-by-turn navigation
- Off-line maps and rerouting
- Follow starred Strava segments and routes
- Follow structured workouts from Today’s Plan and TrainingPeaks
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Mega XK GPS has everything you need.
I now own three Lezyne GPS computers for a variety of bikes. The most significant improvement in this model is the large high-resolution display. It's far easier to read than the previous models especially when racing with sweat getting in your eyes. The accuracy is excellent and the capture of satellites is very quick. This unit, like the others I own, captures heart rate monitors and other sensors without issue. The battery lasts a very long time and the attachment to my computer is fast and simple. The only improvement I would encourage Lezyne to make is to adopt the USB-C plug instead of micro USB.
Worked fine for a few days
Computer did and continues to do what it's supposed to do. Picks up lots of other device's signals. Problem now is after a few days the computer does not plug in to either a Windows 10 computer of a Windows 7 computer. Both claim the Lezyne Mega XL has malfunctioned. I rate very low since I want to be able to download my stuff and look over rides to see why I'm getting the results I am, how my power meter and heart rate try to work together or not? I may have to junk this Lezyne Mega XL even though it cots what it does. I've thrown out the sales materials and I bet it looks used now... what at shame. :-(
The gps is light weight, the screen is easy to read, Setup was ok,not that easy but watching the videos help a lot, in general I think it's really a great deal. Updates to the app. And the unit are helpful and needed. So far I have not been able to get txt on the screen, only email and phone call notifications. I have Verizon note 8 phone and use the messaging+ That's in the phone, the support help said they may have support in a future update. So no txting for me at he moment. Oh well, enjoy the ride
I like the product. It could connect with my sensors with no problem. There is slight delay for the initial detection, which is acceptable for my side. I am also impressed with navigation feature of lezyne. Simple but effective. Most of all, you don’t have to worry about battery derainage anymore. I almost give my garmin edge to my friend. However, I soon reallize that it does not compatible with my smart trainer. Big deal for me. :( I hope they will support it some day. Until then, I would keep both garmin and lezyne.
Great device for the price!
Does all it says it does! The display is great, connects flawlessly with all sensors and the maps are quite good! Battery life is outstanding!
Upgraded from the original Lezyne GPS and glad I did. Screen size is great and the customizing options are pretty good (2-10 different values and 5 screens you can scroll through. I’ve set up 2 bikes and it picks up the sensors on each perfectly after selecting the bike you want as startup. The app and mapping is also pretty good and the auto sync is a big improvement. I haven’t used the navigation yet as know most of the routes but will test this our soon. Am sure it will perform just as well as everything else.
Other customers bought:
Lezyne Macro Drive 1300XL/Strip Pro Light SetRRP CA$242.99CA$136.49Save: CA$106.50