Added to your basket
Subtotal: ( item(s) in your basket)
Add to WIshlist
Other customers purchased instead
We originated the 1x drivetrain, and the SRAM Force 1 crankset evolves the innovation. It's lighter, stronger and simpler—non-aero chainrings can now be installed with a single tool. For cross, TT, tri and crits, this is the king of 1x.
- Single-ring drivetrain simplifies functionality and reduces weight
- 48t variant has direct mount aero chainrings for better aerodynamics
- Non-aero chainrings can be installed with a single tool, making gearing changes a breeze
- SRAM X-SYNC™ wide-tooth, narrow-tooth chainring technology provides maximum chain control
- DUB™ bottom bracket adds durability and simplicity
- Can be upgraded to a power meter
- 12 Speed
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is:
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Shame it come without bb
Light weight item , but bb need to come with it