Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Campagnolo Chorus EPS 11 Speed Rear Derailleur - Short Cage
Aluminium, carbon fibre, high technology and design.
The Chorus EPS 11 speed rear derailleur is the product of exactly the same project which spawned the Campagnolo's range topping EPS groupsets. And it has inherited the same class-beating performance.
- HIGH TORQUE, HIGH DRIVE RATIO MOTORS: Campagnolo has used the world's best electric motors for this application. These units ensure effective shifting even under strain, deliver the same performance time after time and make extremely fast, precise shifts possible.
- EXCLUSIVE MULTI-SHIFTING SYSTEM: Lets the rider shift up or down by up to 11 sprockets in a single action!
- FRONT PLATE AND CAGE IN ALUMINIUM: For lightness and superlative stiffness. For fast, precise shifts even under strain.
- EXCLUSIVE "UNLOCK SYSTEM: The manual release system lets the user position the rear derailleur and chain on the desired sprocket in the event of a drivetrain malfunction. The release system also prevents damage to the unit in a fall.
- UPPER AND LOWER BODY IN MONOLITHIC CARBON POWDER TECHNOPOLYMER: For maximum lightness and superlative stiffness.
- POSITION SENSOR: The "Magnetic Hall Sensor Resolver" ensures that the rear derailleur always moves the chain into the ideal position for the selected sprocket.
- 100% WATERPROOF: All the components of the rear derailleur are built to operate in any weather conditions in compliance with the IP67 standard.
- EXCLUSIVE ULTRA-SHIFT PARALLELOGRAM GEOMETRY: Maximum rigidity, fast actuation and reduced friction.
- SPECIAL T.I.N. TREATMENT: Specially developed treatment for titanium components to ensure the highest performance and precision for the life of the product.
- Unlock System: A manual rear derailleur release system makes it possible to move the rear derailleur manually into the desired position in the event of a system malfunction
- Waterproof - IP67: The Campagnolo EPS electronic drivetrain complies with IP67 international standards.
- Ultra-Shift System: Quickly take the lead and leave your rivals motionless.
- Weight: 225 gr.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $160 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.