Campagnolo Potenza 11 Speed HO Rear Derailleur
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
If the Potenza 11 rear derailleur looks almost identical to that of the Super Record, it is because its design takes a great deal of inspiration from the recently launched Revolution 11+ drivetrains and guarantees a similar degree of shifting performance as a result. Changing only the materials used in its construction the Potenza 11 rear derailleur is capable of shifting with the precision and speed of the Super Record version with the only compromise coming in the form of weight.
Thanks to sophisticated solutions such as Embrace technology, riders using Potenza 11 can count on highly efficient power transfer, secure grip, efficient chain/cassette interface and longer component life previously attributed only to the elite mechanical transmissions from Campagnolo.
The Potenza 11 rear derailleur takes top-end performance and technology and takes its versatility one step further by adding a medium cage version capable of shifting flawlessly with an 11-32 cassette.
There is now no mountain tall enough nor any climb too steep for Campagnolo.
- New Upper Body With HO (Hydraulic Optimization) Geometry In Ultra-Light Technopolymer Reinforced With Carbon Fibre
- The Potenza 11 rear derailleur has the same shapes of the Super Record one in order to obtain similar shifting performances.
Two Different Rear Derailleurs:
- The Potenza 11 groupset will introduce the new 11-32 cassette.
- To use it with all chain-rings combination is necessary to have a medium cage (72,5 mm) instead of the standard one (55 mm). So two derailleurs will be available at the same price.
New Upper Body In Ultra-Light Technopolymer Reinforced With Glass Fiber
- Low weight with high stiffness and great resistance to impacts.
Limit Screws Positioned On The Back Of The Upper Body
- Same system already used in Super Record derailleur.
- Perfect alignment of the derailleur cage.
- This new technology increases the number of sprocket teeth wrapped by the chain, allowing smooth, fast and prompt shifting.
- Studied for optimising the functionality of the rear derailleur while using extreme cassettes as 11-32.
- Better use of the material and increment in the return load of the spring.
- The new Potenza 11 group-set will introduce the new 11-32 sprocket.
- To use it with all chain-rings it’s necessary to have a medium cage (72,5 mm) instead of standard one (55 mm). So two derailleurs will be available.
Upper And Lower Pulley Wheels With Bushings
Rectangular Cross-Section Springs Of The Upper Body And Parallelogram
Two Different Derailleurs
Thanks to the electronic evolution of the Multi-shifting technology, it is possible to obtain multi shifting with 11 gear-cogs.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock.
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Potenza mid cage
I purchased this Potenza 11 speed medium cage to replace a long cage Athena 11 speed rear derailleur I had damaged. I didn't expect it to shift as wide a gear range as the long cage Athena but it has and is shifting excellently through all 11 gears of an 11-28 cassette. This is working with a triple front Athena crank-set with a 30-39-52 range, and it shifts into every gear top to bottom. I was more than surprised, this medium cage length did everything I needed and took up a 39 tooth difference. An excellent price and great Campagnolo quality.
Other customers bought:
Campagnolo Potenza 11 Speed HO Ultra Torque Chainset - Blackfrom CA$228.99Save up to: CA$170.00
Campagnolo Potenza 11 Speed HO Ultra Torque Chainset - Silverfrom CA$257.49Save up to: CA$141.50
Campagnolo Veloce 10 Speed Braze-On Front DerailleurRRP CA$47.49CA$36.49Save: CA$11.00