Fi'zi:k is a racing brand. It represents beauty, speed, passion, freedom for those who race against each other, race against the clock and for enthusiast cyclists around the world who identify with the feeling of the fire of competition.
The Cyrano R3 is the high-end alloy seat post from fi’zi:k. Made Ergal Aluminium (7075-T6), this is both strong and lightweight. It is available in 2 diameters (27.2 and 31.6mm) and 2 lengths (270mm and 400mm) and designed to perfectly complement fi’zi:k Cyrano Handlebars and Stems.
- This seat post clamp is easily adjusted and quick to install a saddle into.
- The saddle clamp is designed specifically to be saddle rail-friendly, ensuring an even dispersal of the load once a saddle is clamped in place.
- There is lots of fore-aft adjustment along the saddle rail as the top part of the clamp is shorter than the base.
- The saddle clamp has a flat top with no screws protruding. This means there is no danger of reducing saddle comfort derived from a dynamic saddle base that might otherwise be restricted from moving.
- The post can be used back to front, releasing the adjuster wheel all the way. This allows the rider to be closer to their bars in triathlon or time trials.
- The round shaft is slightly ovalised, using thicker material fore and aft, thinner to each side. This optimal material distribution increases strength whilst keeping weight to a minimum.
- All seat post clamp parts are heat-treated for 3 times the industry standard, making them particularly durable and corrosion-resistant.
- Material: Ergal Aluminium (7075-T6)
- Bolts: Stainless steel
- Diameter: 27.2/31.6
- Length: 270/400mm
- Layback: 25mm
- Weight: 215g (31.6mm x 270mm)
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Frequently Bought Together
from CA$207.98Add both to cart
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Just ordered fizik cyrano seat post very smart indeed well packaged and very easy to fit saddle and to get saddle straight, I would recommend it to anyone the carbon one is the same just lighter