Thomson Elite Inline Seatpost
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Since 1994, Thomson has produced patented bike components, specializing in seatposts, stems, and collars, and shipping over 120,000 parts a year to more than 30 countries.
Elite: The Standard. Forged clamps, integrally machined head, and an elliptically extruded 7000 series aluminium body make the Elite an industry standard.
- The Thomson Elite seatpost is the standard by which all other seatposts are judged.
- Over 40% stronger on ultimate strength test than the strongest production seatposts on the market.
- The tube and head of the Thomson seatpost are integral-machined from one single piece of high strength 7000 series aluminium.
- Thomson accomplishes this weight reduction by machining the seatpost all over; including the oval inner diameter.
- Every component of the Thomson seatpost is 100 percent American made. This includes all fasteners and forgings.
- Each product is 100 percent inspected
- Saddle rails from 7 x 7mm up to 7 x 10mm work well with Thomson Masterpiece clamps.
- Weight limit: Practically speaking, no.
- Colour: Black.
- Setback: Inline.
- Weight: 223g 31.6 x 367mm Inline (PBK office scales).
Please note the 31.6 x 350mm in the option list is actually the 31.6 x 367mm seatpost.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock.
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Great value replacement seatpost
Excellent quality and value replacement seatpost purchased to replace my original Giant component which was causing damage to my saddle. The 'Thomson Elite Inline' has far better contact points with the saddle rail reducing the chance of fatigue and stress and gives a slightly stiffer ride, which to be honest I am finding more comfortable. Early days yet having completed just 5 x 25 - 30 mile rides but I am very happy with this seatpost so far. Would have no hesitation recommending.
Strength over weight savings
Compared to the somewhat delicate Masterpiece, this one is a tank. Although the flagship is stout enough for most, the Elite seatpost is the better choice when safety is of the utmost concern.
Only seatpost you will ever need!
I purchased and installed this seatpost on my Rockhopper last year and it has definitely taken some abuse. The best thing about this seatpost is the easy micro-adjusting which allows me to quickly adjust my saddle without too much effort. I might just buy one for my Road bike considering how dependable Thomson parts are.