Thomson Masterpiece Setback Seatpost
In stock - Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Since 1994, Thomson has produced patented bike components, specializing in seatposts, stems, and collars, and shipping over 120,000 parts a year to more than 30 countries.
Masterpiece: The Premium. It combines incredibly light weight with the characteristic strength and function of a Thomson. Masterpiece seatposts weigh approximately 40 grams less than an Elite seatpost of the same size, while maintaining high strength and durability.
- The Masterpiece is Thomson's ultimate seatpost.
- The weight reduction is accomplished while maintaining the strength and durability expected of a Thomson seatpost.
- Thomson are able to hold closer tolerances by machining than by extrusion alone.
- Machining all over an already beautiful design makes the Masterpiece seatpost a work of art.
- The tube and head of the Thomson Masterpiece seatpost is integral-machined from one single piece of high strength 7000 series aluminium.
- Thomson accomplishes this weight reduction by machining the seatpost all over; including the oval inner diameter.
- Every component of the Masterpiece seatpost is 100 percent American made. This includes all fasteners and forgings.
- Each product is 100 percent inspected
- Saddle rails from 7 x 7mm up to 7 x 10mm work well with Thomson Masterpiece clamps.
- Weight limit: 200 pounds (91 Kilos).
- Colour: Black.
- Setback: 16mm.
- Weight: 189g 31.6 x 350mm Setback (PBK office scales).
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $160 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.