Protect your clothes. Heavy duty apron to be worn when working on bicycles.
- A heavy duty apron to protect your clothes during serious workshop operations.
- Tough 10 oz cotton canvas construction.
- Cross back design and soft-edge webbing removes pressure from the neck.
- Bar tack reinforced pockets for stashing tools and chocolate bars.
- A quick-release buckle is easy to adjust and makes the apron quick to remove.
- 35 inches long, with the option of folding the lower 7 inches up out of the way.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Wow! One tough Apron
This apron is what it says... Heavy duty. The buckle makes it so easy tot ake off, and the tough fabric protects against sharp tools, and most importantly, keeps the grease off. I would highly recommend this apron to any bike mechanic in need of some protection.