Added to your basket
Subtotal: ( item(s) in your basket)
Schwalbe Eddy Current Rear Tubeless MTB Tyre - Black
The Revolution For E-MTB's.
- Our first real E-MTB specialist for All Mountain and Enduro. It allows uncompromising riding even uphill, takes fierce acceleration as well as allowing technical riding on trails. Its solid appearance comes from the stable blocks, more rubber and big widths.
- Tread design inspired by Motocross with massive, stable studs in the centre and the shoulder area for reliable riding behaviour.
- Concise V-Grooves in the centre and side blocks for direct, precise steering characteristics.
- Specially adjusted design for front and rear wheel use.
- Reliable cornering grip paired with high braking traction.
- Maximum propulsion and braking traction through massive blocks that transmit sufficient power to the ground, even on the steepest climbs.
- Hard wearing thanks to large-volume centre studs.
- Addix Soft Compound
- Super Trail, E-50
- Eddy Current
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
The Best Tire Combo
I have been riding a Specialize Stumpjumper for 6 years with mostly their stock 27,5x3.0 Purgatory. They were good but wearing thin. Last year, I swithched to Minions which I took off after 500 miles. Did not like the ride. I decided to try Schwalbe EDDY Current in 2,8 F/R combo. After 2 days and 40 miles, I have never had a better tire combo. Tech climbs seemed like easy fire trails. Downhill was great. I just sorry I did not get them sooner!
Gnarly part 2
I copied my review for the front, forgive my laziness! I ordered both the front and rear for my emtb. I had previously had Hans Dampf and they went 1500 miles on SoCal rocky chunky trails. Not a single flat but the rear tread was getting worn down and I was loosing traction on those hard corners. (I give them 5 stars as well) I am enjoying the Eddy Currents, I am not a large jump guy but these tires seem like they would handle it well. They climb like crazy, in fact I have them set at a higher psi then I usually do to counter the battery loss on softer (low psi) tires. No problems, I also found them on Probike for 22% lower then anywhere else on the internet. It took a few weeks to get them, I was a little perturbed it took so long until I realized it had to cross the pond. Great deal and Probike handled it smoothly. Kudos.