Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Veloflex CarbonTubular Tyre Twin Pack
The Veloflex Carbon is an all-purpose racing tubular with the best balance in grip and low rolling resistance. Its tread grants great cornering stability and grip both on dry and wet roads, always giving you the best comfort thanks to the 320TPI corespun. Carbon comes with black coloured sidewalls for a more aggressive look that will perfectly match every wheel.
- Veloflex Carbon Tubular Road Tyre
- All-purpose racing tubular
- Provides excellent balance of grip and low rolling resistance
- Tread provides great cornering stability and grip on dry and wet roads
- 320TPI corespun construction provides the best comfort
- Black coloured side walls for a more aggressive look
- Use: Road Racing
- Size: 28" - 23mm (700x23c)
- Weight: 260g
- TPI: 320 Threads Per Inch (120/cm)
- Pressure: 7/10 bar (100/145 psi)
- Protection Belt: Calicot puncture resistant layer
- Casing: Compressed Pes/Co corespun
- Rubber tread: Natural rubber exclusive compound
- Inner tube: Latex low rolling resistance
- Valve: Presta 42 mm with changeable core
- Mileage: Front 6.000 km - Rear 3.000 km
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: .
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
As good as it gets. Superior handling and ride. Mount consistently true. Don't ever recall coming across anything but a straight tire. Resistent to cuts, particularly on the tread. Sidewalls on the thin side, so do your best to avoid sharp objects. Decent mileage for a race tire: typically 3,000 kilometers for a rear, while the front lasts over twice that. Removable valve core to make it easy to use extenders. Buy the type where you remove the valve, screw on the extender, and put the valve into the extender. Buy with confidence.