Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Vittoria Air-Liner Tubeless MTB Tyre Insert
Vittoria Air-Liner is a revolutionary performance insert for tubeless tires.
Air-Liner increases traction and lateral stability, while eliminating rim-strike impacts and burping.
- Protection: Both wheel and tyre are protected by the Air-Liner insert. By cushioning impacts from within the tire, your expensive rim remains protected, while eliminating flats caused by rim-strike impacts.
- Control: The Air-Liner insert replaces air volume in the tire. The reduced air volume allows the tire to compress and rebound in a more controlled manner compared to standard tubeless systems.
- Performance: Side-to-side tire stability is increased, yet the tread remains soft and grippy. This improves cornering, climbing, and braking performance.
- Durability: This highly durable polymer material has been tested to a projected life of 2000 hours under normal riding, with run-flat downhill performance proven by pro-riders around the world.
- Round cross section with V-channels, the Air-Liner insert provides a progressive feel that is easy to tune.
- The top V-channel provides room for the tunable air chamber that sits directly beneath the tire tread. Upon impact, the corner edges of the V-channel flex first, and progressively build to the thicker portion, as the tire is compressed. This allows the tread to remain flexible, which increases traction, without sacrificing impact resistance.
- The bottom V-channel allows for easy fine-tuning of the air chamber, and allows for full compatibility of all valve core styles.
- The round cross-section shape mimics the natural shape of the tire, and supports a greater contact area within the sidewalls of the tire casing. Side-to-side tire stability is increased, yet the tread remains soft and grippy.
- This improves cornering, climbing, and braking performance.
- It used to be that riders had to choose between high-speed tire stability, and ultimate grip.
- The reason was, the air pressure inside the tire was the only thing preventing the tire from bottoming out on the rim. While riders wanted this stability and protection, they also wanted traction and grip, which meant the tire needed to be soft enough to deform to the terrain.
- The Air-Liner destroys the traditional compromise of stability vs. grip, and allows your tires to remain stable, grippy, and controlled.
- Air-Liner is made from a proprietary high-density polymer material, specifically designed for this application.
- This highly durable polymer material has been tested to a projected life of 2000 hours under normal riding. Run-flat downhill performance has been proven by pro-riders around the world.
- Air-Liner is completely water-proof and does not absorb tire sealant.
- This gives consistent performance all season long, and allows your tire sealant to still do its job.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: .
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $160 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.