Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Campagnolo Neutron Ultra Clincher Wheelset - Black
Spend $150 to get $15 off. Spend $220 to get $30 off
Use Code: SAVE30
Use Code: SAVE30
Eurus wheels were designed for extreme versatility: light when climbing and responsive when there is a change of pace, they adapt to all pedalling styles and every kind of terrain.
Now, thanks to the new oversize flange and the innovative Mega-G3, Eurus wheels have seen a "leap in quality", becoming one of the best aluminium wheels for racing bicycles on the market today.
Performance for every need
- The height of the differentiated rim and spokes in aluminum guarantee less weight
- Oversize flange and hub body in aluminum ensure better transmission of power thanks to increased torsional stiffness
- The Ultra-Fit profile helps when fitting the tire, guaranteeing ease of use as well as less friction
Lightweight and responsive
- Rim construction and spoke shape combine to make this a very lightweight wheel with good aerodynamics
- Even the details count. The aluminum axle and aerodynamic, lighter Quick Release make this wheel an extremely light solution on the aluminum wheel scenario
- G3 spokes, characteristic of Campagnolo top-of-the-range wheels, guarantee excellent power transmission
- Butted aerodynamic spokes
- Spoke count: 16 (front), 21 (rear) (G3)
- RDB – Rim Dynamic Balance
- Aerodynamic Double-Butted Spokes
- Aluminium spokes
- Ultralinear/DRSC geometry
- Self-locking aluminium nipples
- Campagnolo FH Body 9/10/11
- FH Body HG 9/10/11
- Aluminium hub
- Steel bearings
- Hub edge: 100mm (front), 130mm (rear)
- Oversize flange
- Cup-and-cone bearing system
- Profile height: differentiated (24/27mm at the front – 27/30mm at the rear)
- Rim material: Aluminium
- Rim section (height/width): differentiated/20mm
- Graphic colours: Bright Label
- The Euruswheel is entirely hand-assembled by a specialised Campagnolo® technician and is checked in every tiny detail with electronic instrumentation. This ensures maximum performance and reliability for all Campagnolo® wheels.
- New Quick Release wheel locks with a lighter, completely redesigned aerodynamic profile and matte finish
- Tool kit: Spoke wrench and spoke holder
- User manual
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is:
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
These certainly are not neutron bombs, but perhaps missiles ! They are light, fast, amazing on climbs and the build quality ... Campagnolo .... the best !
Very average wheels, not as light as they claim (1605g, no rim tape, no skewers), but they go round when you peddle and don’t rub out of the saddle on my old school minimum clearance frame. (don’t be too put off not sure I’ve ever given anything 5 stars)
Very fast delivery, and the wheels roll beautifully out of the box. I am a heavier rider (90-95kgs) and I did much research before buying as I was worried whatever I may buy would not put up with my weight. I bought these as an upgrade from my older Fulcrum 5's and they feel 100% better. Very stiff, feel bombproof and I couldn't be happier.