The very first Campagnolo branded wheelset developed specifically for disc brake-equipped road bikes comes at a time where the market has plenty of solutions for road disc wheelsets but lacks solutions that offer a level of performance, reliability, safety and integrity that has always been associated with Campagnolo wheels.
The Zonda disc-brake wheelset is not only more reactive when compared to the rim brake version but it is also 25g lighter than its closest competitor. The new C17 rim ensures a better rim/tyre interface and improved performance especially when using 25 and 28mm tyres.
The Mega-G3 Spoke pattern is a type of spoke assembly that improves energy transfer between the hub, which reduces stress on the right-hand side which in turn increases the rigidity of the wheel. This is achieved by having twice as many spokes as the left-hand side.
Adding more technology to the wheel while increasing its performance, lowering its weight and ensuring that same Campagnolo reliability cyclists have come to expect, a wheelset that should be at the top of the list for any athlete in the market for a serious upgrade.
- RDB (Rim Dynamic Balance) exclusive technology engineered into the rims, assures perfect balance even at high speeds
- Asymmetric rim profile, 26mm to 28mm
- MOMAG: the external rim profile is free of holes, so the structural integrity of the wheel is increased and there is no need for rim tape
- Disc Fitment: AFS/Centre-Lock (Lockring included)
- Axle Fitment: Bolt-Thru 12mm
- Adjusting lockring with micro setting, for accurate adjustment of the hub
- Aluminium hub & axle for low weight and high stiffness
- Oversized flange for increased torsional stiffness
- Aerodynamic spokes with black anodised self-locking nipples
- Modified versions of the famous Mega G3 Spoke pattern on both the front and rear wheel, for equal spoke tension, stiffness and increased braking torque resistance
- Weight: 1675g Clincher, (CA) for Campagnolo, (SH) for Shimano
The Zonda C17 Disc Brake Wheel is entirely hand-built by a specialised Campagnolo technician and is checked in every tiny detail with electronic tools. This ensures that every wheel conforms to the high standards that Campagnolo pride themselves and will have unbeatable reliability.
- Spoke Count: 16 variable-section stainless-steel radial aero spokes (front) / 21 variable-section stainless-steel aero spokes (rear) with a 2:1 spoke ratio on the drive side
- RDB - Rim Dynamic Balance
- Exclusive Mega-G3 spoke lacing pattern
- Anti-Rotation system
- Self-Locking nipples
- Rim Profile: Differentiated - 24/27mm (front) / 27/30mm (rear)
- Width: 22mm
- Material: Aluminium
- Aluminium hub with black finish
- Steel Bearings
- Width: 100mm Front / 142mm Rear
- Oversized flange
- Cup-and cone bearing system
- Disc Fitment: AFS/Centre-Lock only
- Freehub: CA 9/10/11/12x, SH 11x or 9/10x with spacers
In The Box
- User Manual
- Warranty Booklet
- Campagnolo Wheel Identification Card
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Excellent bang for the buck!
I have the rim brake version of these same Campagnolo Zonda wheels on my summer carbon bike and love those, so when I saw a disc brake version, I jumped on a set of these for my winter/gravel bike. They perform beautifully and offer stellar performance for the price! The hubs are smooth and spin up fast and are very quiet as well (which is what I prefer). My 32mm tires mounted easily by hand on these wheels, and not needing any rim tape is another advantage. I'm a huge fan of Campagnolo and Probikekit. Shipping was fast to the USA and the price was amazing! You can't go wrong with these if you're on a budget!
Other customers bought:
Campagnolo Zonda C17 Disc Brake QR Wheelset - Blackfrom CA$596.49Save up to: CA$404.50
Campagnolo Bora One 50 Disc Brake Tubular Wheelset 2018RRP CA$2990.99CA$1959.49Save: CA$1031.50