Fulcrum Red Zone 27.5" Disc Brake Wheelset
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Red Zone 7 wheels are designed for mountain biking and are an introduction to the Fulcrum world, hence they have the character and key features that every wheel must have in order to be approved and added to the catalogue.
Reliable and genuine, these wheels are meticulously built and able to adapt to the most varied contexts. Red Zone 7s are aluminium Cross Country-Marathon wheels that perform well both as training wheels or when alternated with racing wheelsets. They are also ideal for those who are becoming acquainted with mountain biking and want to put their best foot forward.
- Discipline: Cross country / Marathon
- Tyre type: 2Way - Fit Ready (for clincher and tubeless ready)
- Tyre size: 27.5"
- Weight: 1860 g., Boost 1875 g.
- Rim material: Aluminum
- Rim material details: Aluminum
- Rim height: Front and rear: 20 mm
- Rim width: 27,5 mm, ETRTO 23C
- Tyre width: From 2.0” to 2.35”
- Braking system: Disc brake
- Braking options: AFS
- Front axle compatibility: QR/HH15 + Boost version
- Rear axle compatibility: QR/HH12/XD + Boost version
- Front wheel spokes: 28 - Left 14 - Right 14
- Rear wheel spokes: 28 - Left 14 - Right 14
- Spokes material: Stainless steel
- Spokes profile technology: Rounded, straight pull
- Nipples: Aluminum
- Front hub: Aluminum, Aluminum flanges
- Rear hub: Aluminum, Aluminum flanges
- Bearings: Sealed cartridge bearings
- Others: Aluminum Axle. One hub fits all.
- XD Compatibility: Yes
- WEIGHT LIMIT: 109 kg (Cyclist)
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock.
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $160 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.