Kinesis Crosslight Clincher Disc Wheelset V5 - Shimano
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
The new CX DISC cyclocross wheel is redesigned with a wider rim profile, improved hubs and Sapim Spokes.
- New wider custom Kinesis tubeless rims 22mm deep 26mm wide true disc rim made from high strength 6061 alloy
- Future proof and adaptable Kinesis UK Machined hubs
- 10/11spd Shimano freehub with Sram XD and Campagnolo bodies available
- High quality Sapim spokes
- Super Smooth Revo Cream bearings
- Predictable and capable overall package
- Rims: Tubeless ready clincher. 28h, 26mm wide, 23mm internal width, 22mm deep true disc-specific profile, High Strength 6061 alloy T-6 heat treated.
- Rear Hub: Lightweight 7075 alloy hub shell, Revo Cream Bearings, 11spd. 3 pawl alloy freehub, centrelock disc mount. 9mm QR / 142 x 12mm Thru axle end caps provided.
- Front Hub: 9mm QR / 12mm Thru axle . Lightweight 7075 alloy hub shell, Revo Cream bearings, Centrelock disc mount.
- Spokes: Sapim Race double-butted stainless steel, with black anodised alloy nipples. 28h 3 cross build.
- Free Hub: 11 speed ready Shimano freehub (with adaptor spacers for 9/10speed included)
- Weight: Front: 800g. Rear: 920g.
Please note: These wheels come complete with all of the adaptors to work with both Quick Release and Through Axle, but they are not supplier with Quick Release levers
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock.
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Bought to upgrade some Mavic Askium's, (with 35mm Vittoria Voyager Hyper's), on a Cannondale CAADX Ultegra. Made a huge difference. Fitted 28mm Conti Ultra Sports, so I was expecting an improvement but not to the degree I got. Ingenious method of making the wheels compatible with either QR or through axles. Bearings run super smooth, so good I've used this set up on my good bike in place of a pair of Hunt 4 Seasons with 30mm Vittoria Rubinio Pro Graph 2.0. The Hunt's are definitely lighter and both are good wheel-sets but the Kinesis run smoother. Four stars because I've only run them for 150 miles so can't really comment on how long they will remain true.
great pair of wheels
A reasonably light weight pair of wheels that have stood up to the very rough corrugated and loose + embedded rocky roads I ride on my gravel bike. Way better than the rubbish Fulcrum wheels that came with the bike, which broke spokes several times per week. A little bit of sideways run-out developed over the first few hundred km, but seems to have stabilised now. I'll give them a tune up soon, but no rush, as they are disc brake wheels. The bearings are the smoothest I've encountered in 45 years of cycling. The wheels have done almost 1500km since I fitted them a less than 4 weeks ago, and I'm very happy with them. I might even buy another pair when finances allow.
Other customers bought:
Kinesis Crosslight Clincher CX Disc+ Wheelset V2 - ShimanoRRP CA$656.49CA$416.49Save: CA$240.00