Mavic Allroad Pro Carbon SL Disc Road+ Wheelset
The Road+ carbon Allroad wheels have wider rims and a 650B diameter to help you tackle the roughest roads, pavé, gravel or dirt with speed, control and a dynamic ride quality.
- Front axle: 12mm thru axle, easily convertible to quick release with included adapters. Convertible to 15mm with complete axle replacement
- Rear axle: 12mm thru axle, convertible to Quick Release with included adapters
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo and XD-R with optional driver bodies.
- Internal width: 26 mm
- Height: 28mm
- ETRTO size: 584x26TSS Road
- Use with Mavic Tubeless Tape
- Hookless profile
- Material: 100% Unidirectional carbon fiber
- Drilling: traditional
- UST tubeless technology
- Disc brake specific profile
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: UST Tubeless and tubetype.
- QRM Auto bearing preload technology
- Front: Quick release, 12x100 and 15x100 through axle compatible
- Rear: Quick Release, 12x142 and 12x135 compatible
- Instant Drive 360 freewheel technology
- Front and rear bodies: aluminium.
- Axle material: aluminium.
- Pair without tyre: 1550 grams
- Front without tyre: 725 grams
- Rear without tyre: 825 grams.
- Max. Pressure: see indication on wheel and tyre. If they differ, use the lowest of the 2
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, it is recommended that the total weight supported by the wheels doesn't exceed 120kg, bike included
- ASTM Category 2: road and offroad with jumps less than 15cm
- Recommended tyre sizes: 28 to 64 mm (1.1" to 2.5")
- 11 Speed
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $160 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.