Reynolds 65 Aero Carbon Clincher Disc Brake Wheelset 2019
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
The AERO 65 DB features an all-new DETTM profile rim to achieve remarkably low drag and superior crosswind stability.
With a tubeless ready 19mm channel it accommodates a wide range of tires, and the added width both improves lateral stiffness and ride comfort.
The all-new premium hub by Industry Nine delivers super quick engagement for unbeatable acceleration and the center lock rotor compatibility gives it superb braking power and modulation in all conditions.
- Industry leading aerodynamic performance and cross wind stability with our Dispersive Effect Termination (DETTM) rim profile
- Wide, tubeless ready rim provides better fit for higher volume tires that increase grip, lower rolling resistance with greater comfort and lateral stiffness
- Precision manufactured hubs from Industry Nine that offer low rolling resistance and quick engagement
- Center lock rotor mount means braking is never left to question
- Lifetime Warranty
- Rim Material: Carbon Fiber
- Rim Construction: Dispersive Effect Termination (DETTM) , tubeless ready, Carbon Rim 6 (CR6) Construction Technology
- Rim Size: 700c
- Rim Width: Internal 19mm, External 28mm
- Rim Depth: 65mm
- Rim Weight: 513g
- Hub: Reynolds/ Industry Nine - 6 degree engagement, 3 pawl freehub
- Spoke Count: 20 Front, 24 Rear
- Brake Interface: Disc Only, Center Lock
- Front Axle Spacing: 12x100 & 15x100 (Included), QR 100 (Available Separately)
- Rear Axle Spacing: 12x142 (Included), QR 135 & 12x135 (Available Separately)
- Freehub: Shimano/SRAM 9-11spd, Campy or SRAM XD-R
- Wheelset Weight: 1600g
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock.
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $160 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.