Reynolds AR 29 Carbon Clincher Disc Wheelset
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Spend $100 to get $10 off. Spend $150 to get $20 off. Spend $200 to get $30 off.
Use Code: SAVENOW
Use Code: SAVENOW
The Reynolds AR29 DB disc brake carbon road bike wheelset is a lightweight workhorse that delivers best in class ride quality and durability.
The 21mm tubeless ready rim channel is versatile in fitting a wide range of modern tyres, and the 30mm overall rim width ensures that they are plenty stiff to stand up to explosive sprints and rail through high speed turns.
And all at a price you can afford.
- Wide, Tubeless Ready rim provides better fit for higher volume tyres that increase grip, lower rolling resistance and provide greater comfort
- Refined, wider rim shapes have been optimized for crosswind stability at a variety of yaw angles
- Features Sapim Sprint spokes with brass nipples
- Premium graphics offer ultra clean and subtle appearance
- Equipped with fast rolling and smooth Reynolds Allroad hubs which offer 10° of hub engagement
- Disc and rim brake specific models available
- Fitted with tubeless tape, and supplied with tubeless valves and Centrelock to 6 Bolt adaptors
- Lifetime Warranty
- Rim Material: Carbon Fibre
- Rim Size: 700c
- Rim Width: Internal 21mm, External 29.5mm
- Rim Depth: 30mm
- Hub: Reynolds - 10 degree engagement
- Spoke Count: 24 Front, 24 Rear
- Brake Interface: Disc Only, Centre Lock
- Front Axle Spacing: 12x100 & 15x100 (Included), QR 100 (Available Separately)
- Rear Axle Spacing: 12x142 (Included), QR 135 & 12x135 (Available Separately)
- Freehub: Shimano/SRAM 9-11spd, Campy or SRAM XD-R
- Wheelset Weight: 1520g
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.