Added to your basket
Subtotal: ( item(s) in your basket)
Reynolds ARX 29x Carbon Clincher Disc Wheelset
The Reynolds AR29 X DB is a carbon road bike wheelset that proves that light weight and disc brakes can go hand in hand.
The ride quality is snappy due to its minimal 1455 grams, yet they feel solid through turns and during out of the saddle efforts because of the lateral strength of the 29.5 mm wide rim.
The generous 21mm tubeless ready rim channel mates nicely with a range of tire widths providing extra versatility.
- Wide, Tubeless Ready rim provides better fit for higher volume tyres that increase grip, lower rolling resistance and provide greater comfort
- Refined, wider rim shapes have been optimized for crosswind stability at a variety of yaw angles
- Features Sapim CX-Sprint spokes with alloy nipples
- Premium graphics offer ultra clean and subtle appearance
- Equipped with fast rolling and smooth Reynolds Allroad hubs which offer 10° of hub engagement
- Disc and rim brake specific models available
- Fitted with tubeless tape, and supplied with tubeless valves.
- Lifetime warranty
- Rim Material: Carbon Fibre.
- Rim Size: 700c.
- Rim Width: Internal 21mm, External 29.5mm.
- Rim Depth: 30mm.
- Hub: Reynolds TR6 - 10 degree engagement.
- Spoke Count: 24 Front, 24 Rear.
- Spokes: Sapim CX-Sprint bladed spokes.
- Nipples: Alloy nipples.
- Brake Interface: Disc Only, Centre Lock.
- Front Axle Spacing: 12x100 & 15x100 (Included), QR 100 (Available Separately).
- Rear Axle Spacing: 12x142 (Included), QR 135 & 12x135 (Available Separately).
- Freehub: Shimano/SRAM 9-11spd, Campy or SRAM XD-R.
- Weight: 1455g.
- 11 Speed
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $160 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.