Zipp 808 Firecrest Carbon Clincher Disc Brake Rear Wheel
Usually despatched within 2 weeks.
Zipp’s 808 Firecrest® Tubeless Disc-wheelset is pure engineering science. It has to be. To achieve speed with an 82mm rim depth is one thing, but to be fast while offering high crosswind stability, well, that requires serious attention to detail. Yet that’s just what the 808 Firecrest Disc brake accomplishes – speed with stability, and tubeless compatibility. That means you get all the aero benefits with having the ability to run lower tire pressure for increased cornering grip and compliance and reduced rolling resistance, without the risk of pinch flats. You also get the greater stopping power of disc brakes. This wheelset is infused with technologies developed in Zipp’s Indianapolis advanced development lab. Zipp’s ABLC™ Sawtooth™ Technology uses a complex dimpling pattern to improve aero efficiency. At the center of the 808 Firecrest Tubeless Disc-brake is a versatile and durable new hubset, the German-engineered ZR1 DB. Zipp’s new wheel cosmetics make this wheelset a perfect pairing of speed and style.
- New Zipp graphics and cosmetic identity that scream speed
- ZR1 DB hub is engineered in Germany with better seal design for improved durability and quicker response with 66 points of engagement
- Built with Sapim CX Sprint J-bend spokes
- An all-out aero 82mm rim profile that’s tubeless ready for increased speed and better cornering, control, and comfort
- ABLC Sawtooth™ dimple design helps manage air flow around the rim, and contributes to create a faster, more stable wheel
- Center locking rotor interface. Lockring is included
- XDR™ or SRAM/Shimano driver bodies
- Ships with 12mm front and rear end caps
- Campagnolo driver body sold separately
- Superior modulation and stopping power of disc brakes
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Usually despatched within 2 weeks.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $160 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.
Other customers bought:
Zipp 404 NSW Carbon Clincher Disc Brake Front WheelRRP CA$1914.49CA$1498.99Save: CA$415.50
Zipp 808 NSW Carbon Clincher Disc Brake Rear WheelRRP CA$2648.49CA$1969.99Save: CA$678.50