Add to WIshlist
Other customers purchased instead
Zipp’s 808 NSW Tubeless Disc-brake wheelset features a rim shape that aerodynamically integrates wider tubeless tires for high-performance road cycling at our deepest rim depth, 82mm. The benefits of tubeless include superior flat protection, the ability to run lower pressures, and a smoother ride with high cornering grip and low rolling resistance. Also, you get the wider tire options and increased stopping power of disc brakes. The 808 NSW Tubeless Disc brake wheelset is optimized for smoother pavement and are aerodynamically optimized for 25mm tires. By extending our patented ABLC™ Sawtooth™ dimples all the way to the rim’s edge on each of the wheels, NSW disc brake rims deliver higher frequency wind vortex shedding for best-in-class crosswind stability. This wheelset allows you to run tubeless or traditional clinchers. Zipp’s new wheel cosmetics make this wheelset a perfect pairing of speed and style.
- New Zipp graphics and cosmetics that scream speed, applied using Zipp’s ImPress™ direct-print technology to help allow the dimples to do what they were designed to do – improve aero performance
- An all-out aero 82mm rim profile that’s tubeless ready for increased speed and better cornering, control, and comfort
- Cognition™ DB hubset with Axial Clutch™ technology provides reduced drag when coasting
- ABLC Sawtooth dimple design helps manage air flow around the rim, and contributes to create a faster, more stable wheel
- Center locking rotor interface. Lockring is included
- XDR™ or SRAM/Shimano driver bodies
- Ships with 12mm front and rear end caps
- Time Trial
- 11 Speed
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is:
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $160 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.