Zipp 858 NSW Carbon Clincher Rear Wheel
Usually despatched within 2 weeks.
Zipp’s ultimate aero weapon is now tubeless ready. That means you get the many aero advantages of the 858 NSW Tubeless rim-brake wheelset with the added benefit of increased cornering grip and compliance with reduced rolling resistance. The wheelset’s 18mm internal width is optimized for running wider tires at reduced air pressure. The 858 NSW’s undulating 77/82mm-deep rim shape, our proprietary Sawtooth™ profile, takes design cues from nature for our highest performing wheel when it comes to aero efficiency and crosswind stability. These structures inspired Zipp advanced development engineers to, for the first time, systematically apply biomimicry to solve the complex challenge of designing a wheel, with the undulating Hyperfoil™ nodes, that reduces both aerodynamic drag and side force. Simply put, the 858 NSW Tubeless is ideal for those focused on triathlon, time trials, or aggressive road riding.
- New Zipp graphics and cosmetic identity that screams speed, applied using Zipp’s ImPress™ direct-print technology.
- 18mm internal width and tubeless compatibility for optimization of wider tires with lower tire pressure
- Cognition hubset rolls efficiently whether you are pedaling or coasting. Its Axial Clutch™ technology allows the freehub’s ratcheting mechanism to deliver half the mechanical drag of conventional three-pawl hubs.
- Sawtooth™ rim with Hyperfoil™ nodes and HexFin™ ABLC dimple pattern for top aero and crosswind-stability performance with an undulating 77/82mm rim depth
- Industry leading Showstopper™ brake track: powerful and consistent braking, even on the wet
- XDR™ or SRAM/Shimano driver bodies
- Ships with QR end caps, quick release skewers
- Campagnolo driver body sold separately
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Usually despatched within 2 weeks.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $160 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.