- Three, sealed cartridge style, bearings; two on the chainring side and one on the non-drive side.
- Weighs just 220 grams; only 30 grams more than Record.
- 17 mm cro-moly steel, 102 mm hollow spindle fits 8, 9 and 10 speed Campy Record and Chorus cranks from 1995 to present.
- Unique taper is not interchangeable with Shimano.
- Removable cups are machined from 7000 series aluminium alloy and are easily replaceable.
- Comes with British (1.37 inches x 24 threads per inch) or larger diameter, Italian cups (36 mm x 24 threads per inch). Spindles are identical and always 102 mm long.
- Fits either Record or Chorus square taper cranks
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
great service. Got a bit delayed do to the COVID 19 crisis, but would happily buy again.
nice bottom bracket
Needed for a campy record square taper. Well built, good value. Good delivery to Toronto.