Buzz Rack BuzzRunner Spark Tilting 3 Bike Cycle Carrier
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
BUZZ RACK make great bike racks that are strong, secure and innovative. These are products you can confidently rely on for your adventures.
So what's the big deal with the BUZZ RACK EasyTilt? Fundamentally it's down to design, safety, quality, and ease of use. Consider the following:
- It's supplied almost fully assembled; minimum work is required.
- It's the right shape for storing in the boot when not in use.
- It fits to all tow balls with an easy "first time out only" adjustment system.
- Fitting is simple and, above all, fast; place the carrier on the tow ball and lift the lever, the ergonomically easy thing to do, with nothing to tighten or turn.
- The BUZZ RACK EasyTilt is genuinely easy to tilt, well balanced during the tilting phase, and tilts far enough for use even on vehicles with vertical tailgates. The tilt function is accessed at the front of the carrier so it's easy to get to, unlike many other bike carriers.
- It sits high on the tow ball, well clear of speed bumps and other hazards such as steep ferry ramps.
- The wheel holders, much more robust than we've seen elsewhere, will slide in and out and will accommodate all wheelbases, even very small children's bikes if you turn the wheel holders through 180º.
- The wheel holders include tough and easily adjusted wheel straps which are long enough to hold the biggest rims we've found.
- Each bike holder has locks, and the carrier also locks to the tow ball with a strong metal in metal lock.
- Flick up a couple of cam levers and the carrier folds flat for easier storage.
- All parts are replaceable if e.g. someone forgets that a tow bar carrier is fitted and reverses into a wall - which happens!
- Dimensions: 93cm wide by 78cm deep (measured from the centre of the tow ball mount to the outside edge of the number plate holder).
- Weight: 17.1kg.
- The BUZZ RACK EasyTilt comes with a 5 function 13 pin lighting system, with UK compliant fog lights, i.e. the fog light is on the right hand side / offside. A 7 to 13 adapter is required, for cars with 7 pin systems (if you have a 7 pin socket the reversing light and fog light will not work - the 7 pin socket isn't wired for these functions).
- The lights slide in for easier storage.
- The build quality - tube bending, welding, rust proofing, painting, component quality, is exemplary. All tools you might need are provided.
- It's TÜV approved to ISO standard R15264-4, a standard some way tougher than current requirements.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock.
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $160 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.