Camelbak M.U.L.E. 12L/100oz Hydration Pack
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
What makes the M.U.L.E.® 12 Hydration Backpack redesign so exciting? For starters, it's the perfect size, comes with premium hydration and has all the features to make every bike adventure awesome. In addition, we've supplied smart storage options, with an overflow pocket for an extra layer or wet rain jacket. We also supplied a removable stability belt for added flexibility and comfort. Another key addition is our Magnetic Tube Trap™ that works with all of our reservoir tubes.
We've included Air Support™ Back Panel, lightweight materials, and max ventilation to keep you feeling and looking cool on the trail. Repurpose Gold Sustainability Badge: Made with recycled materials, made with safer chemicals, and designed to preserve resources and diminish disposables. Finally, our reservoir with Quicklink™ System ensures you get all the hydration you need on the move, with no fuss.
- Air Support™ Back Panel: Designed with Body Mapping Technology to allow for maximum ventilation on the hottest areas of your back
- Magnetic Tube Trap: Keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it
- Removable Waist Strap: Added stability when you need it
- 3D Vent Mesh Harness: Lightweight and breathable with added cargo. Designed for all-day comfort.
- Helmet Carry: Stow and secure helmet
- Stretch Overflow Pocket: Quickly stash or shed an extra layer
- Integrated Carry Pockets: Keep your tools and repair kit organized
- Dimensions - 47x21x6.3cm
- Weight - 780g
- Waist Belt - 66-116cm
- Pack Weight - 580g
- Hydration Type - CRUX Reservoir with Quicklink System
- Torso Fit Range - 38-48cm
- Gear Capacity - 9L
- Hydration Capacity - 3L
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $160 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.