Camelbak Women's M.U.L.E. 12L/100oz Hydration Pack
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
This do-it-all, versatile pack is designed to be the quiver killer pack. One pack that never lets you down and is always ready for more miles no matter what adventure you choose. It features plenty of storage and integrated tool organization, so you're ready for whatever. Enjoy cool comfort on your journey with our Air Support™ Back Panel constructed with lightweight materials for max ventilation.
Additionally, the Magnetic Tube Trap™ joins the party and plays well with others: it works with all of our reservoir tubes. The removable stability belt brings extra flexibility to your adventure and the ventilated harness ensures lasting breathability for the long haul. Enjoy hands-free hydration from our 2L Crux® Reservoir Quicklink™ System. Repurpose Gold Sustainability Badge: Made with recycled materials, made with safer chemicals, and designed to preserve resources and diminish disposables.
- Air Support™ Back Panel: Designed with Body Mapping Technology to allow for maximum ventilation on the hottest areas of your back
- Magnetic Tube Trap: Keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it
- Removable Waist Strap: Added stability when you need it
- 3D Vent Mesh Harness: Lightweight and breathable with added cargo. Designed for all-day comfort.
- Helmet Carry: Stow and secure helmet
- Integrated Carry Pockets: Keep your tools and repair kit organized
- Ventilated Harness: Lightweight and breathable
- User Group - Mens
- Pack Weight - 510g
- Hydration Type - CRUX Reservoir with Quicklink System
- Torso Fit Range - 43-53cm
- Gear Capacity - 6L
- Hydration Capacity - 2L
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $160 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.