Add to WIshlist
Other customers purchased instead
With a large side opening panel, it's really very easy to find what you need - no more digging around trying to find your tyre lever at the side of the road. Great for all those essentials it's best not to leave the house with.
- Easily attached to your saddle via the F25 rail fixer (QuickClip), take the bag on and off in a snip.
- Large, side opening moulded panel makes it nice and easy to find what you need.
- Internal mesh pockets and the semi-rigid design help prevent sagging and swaying.
- 600 Dernier fabric is semi-flexible and weather resistant.
- Zip docks help to prevent rattles.
- 3M reflective details.
- Tail light strap so you can affix your light.
- Capacity: 0.7L.
- Weight: 190g (Manufacturer claimed).
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Quality Bag that holds the Essentials
Topeak makes great bike bags and the medium size will hold the essential items that you need like a spare tube and some tools. It also looks great and will last many years on your bike.