Add to WIshlist
Other customers purchased instead
Designed for safety and storage, in a streamlined form factor that won’t slow you down.
Chase™ Protector Vest positions CE level 2 center back impact protection where you need it most. Durable Nylon protects 2L/70oz of hydration in the CRUX™ reservoir with Quicklink™, while offering all-weather abrasion resistance from single track switchbacks, to mud and muck.
An additional 6L gear capacity includes secure zip pockets and integrated tool organization, keeping essentials handy.
A ventilated harness and dual adjustable sternum straps customize comfort and fit, while exterior armor and helmet carry accommodate exterior bulk.
- Center back impact protector - CE level 2 protection helps absorb impact in a crash.
- Dual adjustable sternum straps - offers a range of adjustments for a custom fit and increased stability.
- 3D ventilated mesh harness - lightweight and breathable with added cargo
- Secure phone pocket - keep essentials safe and easy to access
- Integrated tool organization - keep your CO2 cartridges, patch kits and more right where you can find them
- Helmet and armor carry - stow and secure helmet, knee and elbow pads
- Reflectivity - for low light safety
- Magnetic Tube Trap™ - keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it
- Safety Whistle: Be heard in case of an emergency
- Elastic Pump Loop
- Stretch overflow pocket - quickly stash or shed an extra layer.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is:
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $160 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.