Cateye AMPP 500 Front Light
In stock - Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Safety first, the AMPP500 comes with maximum side visibility, securely held in place with our adjustable FlexTight™ bracket.
- Rechargeable headlight (500 lm)
- Wide beam with OptiCube™ lens technology
- Excellent side visibility
- Low battery indicator (Illuminates in red with less than 20% battery remaining)
- USB rechargeable (Micro-USB cable included)
- Mode memory function
- Four light modes (High / Low / Daytime HyperConstant / Flashing)
- Turns on High mode with double-click of power button
- FlexTight™ bracket
- Improved release button has made it easy to remove the light unit from the bracket
- Helmet mount and center fork bracket (optional)
- Dimension: 34 x 100 x 37 mm
- Weight: 117 grams (light unit and battery)
- Light source: High intensity white LED X1
- Run time: High mode 500 lumens： 1.5hrs, Low mode 250 lumens： 3hrs, Daytime HyperConstant mode 500/250 lumens： 5hrs, Flashing mode 250 lumens： 50hrs
- Battery: Li-ion rechargeable battery (3.6V-2200mAh)
- Recharge time: approx 4-8hrs (USB2.0 recharge)
- Recharge/discharge number of times: about 300 times（until the rated capacity drops to 70%）
- Other: Low battery indicator, lighting mode memory function, Helmet mount / Center fork bracket (optional)
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $160 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.