Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Guee Aero-X Motion Sensor Rear Light
The Aero-X is a bicycle tail light designed to ensure you’re seen both day and night. Equipped with motion-sensing technology which kicks in by doubling the brightness when you're slowing down or riding in rough terrain. A clever power saving feature extends the run time, turning itself off after idling for 60 seconds, with auto-reactivation when your start riding again.
Featuring our most versatile function, the Aero-X easily mounts on round and aero seat posts. A great improvement for your road safety!
- Auto motion sensing: the rear light gets brighter to signal to other cyclists or cars behind you.
- Auto power saving: turns off after idling for 60 seconds, reactivates after riding again.
- Low power warning : the tail light automatically switches to flash mode if the power falls below 20%.
- Wide and bright lampshade angle for increased visibility to the rear, left & right sides.
- Fits with both aero dynamic (e.g. Venge, Propel, S5) and round seat posts.
- Compact & tool-free mounting system.
- Lumen: 60lm
- Modes: Flash/ strobe/ constant
- Battery: Li-Poly rechargeable (500 mAh)
- Charge: Micro USB supply 5V
- Charge time (approx): 2.5 hours
- Run time(approx for manual mode): 50hrs (flash) / 20hrs (strobe) / 8hrs (constant)
- Mount size:
- Round tube (27.2mm - 35mm ) and any aero tube with outer diameter under 14cm
- Aero-X LED Bike Rear Light *1
- Silicone Band *2
- USB Charge Cord *1
- User manual *1
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.