Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Guee G-Mount 4 Nichia LED Light and Mount (For Garmin)
G-Mount all-in-one solution integrates an LED light with two mounts slot; one for a sports camera and one for a cycle computer. It's a clutter free solution!
Designed for you, the rechargeable light has a row of 4 LEDs with an interchangeable bracket that fits the following systems of cycle computer: Garmin, Sigma, Cateye (please select your system when ordering).
G-Mount can also be used with an under bracket (optional) to mount a sports camera: Sony, Shimano, GoPro and those using a 1/4" camera mount adapter. The under bracket can also be used for GUEE headlights: SOL 300, SOL 300 Plus & SOL 200 Plus. The under bracket is sold separately.
Made from full CNC machined aluminum, GUEE G-Mount is a slick and lightweight multi-bracketed lighting solution that reduces handlebar clutter.
- All in one bracket with rechargeable LED light and 2 mount slots (for cyclocomputer, sports camera).
- Interchangeable computer holder available for Garmin, Cateye, and Sigma systems.
- Connect an under bracket (optional kit) for GoPro, Shimano, Garmin and Sony sports cameras or GUEE SOL series power head light.
- Compatible with GUEE WP phone case kit
- Bracket Material : Aluminum CNC Machined
- Color : Black
- Size (L x W x H) : 130 x 58.5 x 41 mm
- Light modes : Flash/ strobe/ constant
- Lumen : 50lm
- Battery : Li-Poly rechargeable battery 420 mAh
- Charge : Micro USB 5V supply
- Charge Time (approx) : 2 hour 10mins
- Burn Time (in Manual mode) : 25hrs (flash)/ 20hrs (strobe)/ 7hrs (constant)
- Mount size : Ø 31.8mm
- Water resistant : YES/ IPX4
- Weight : 85g
Compatability - G-Bracket is compatible with GARMIN Edge20, 25, 200, 500, 510, 520, 800, 810, 820, 1000 & all Touring models. The G-Bracket can be adjusted 90 degrees for the GARMIN 1000 in navigation model.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Great idea however, the large port is is difficult to get to once on the bike and mixed in with brake/shifter cables. Be very careful installing, instructions say tighten to 4Nm however the product will not take 4Nm. Threads pulled out of housing now I am left trying to superglue them back in and hope it holds. A couple minor design tweaks (move charge port, use higher quality thread inserts) and this would have been outstanding product.