Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Guee INOX Mini 300 Front Light
INOX Mini features a 300 lumen CREE LED light with a wide spread beam. Classic design and the most user-friendly mounting options for multiple position (e.g. wheelchair, bike, baby stroller). It is IPX5 approved, INOX Mini LED light provides great visibility for users.
- Compact and tool-free design, easy to mount.
- Built-in rechargeable battery, easy to charge by USB cord.
- The stainless steel case construction with sophisticated technology, designed for the discerning users.
- 180° wide visibility for better safety
- Modes: Standard/ high/ low/ flash/ strobe
- LED: CREE Hi-Power LED
- Battery: 3.7V Li-Poly rechargeable battery 1500mAh
- Charge: Micro USB supply 5V
- Charge time (approx): 3.5 hours
- Run time in manual mode (approx): 5.5hrs (standard) / 2hrs (high)/ 8hrs (low) / 15.5hrs (flash)/ 5.5hrs (strobe)
- Mount size: ø 22.2 - 35mm
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Nice little light
I bought this to go with one that I already have as it is a very effective and compact light with a good range and we'll directed beam. It's also really easy to remove from bracket. Riding with two of these lights gives plenty of light along country lanes and gives great visibility.