Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Guee Sol300E Front Cob-X Rear Black Light Twinset
SOL300e is our elite technical performance light. It offers multiple operating functions within an elegant aluminum housing. 360 degree horizontally adjustable tool free bracket allows to attachment and detachment.
Dayflash mode for 450 lumen output increasing the visibility in day time.
Green product came with built-in rechargeable battery charged through USB. Compatible with the GUEE smart mount solutions.
GUEE COB-X (red) is a lightweight, rechargeable bicycle tail light. Thanks to the clever design, COB-X is easy to mount vertically or horizontally on a wheelchair, a bicycle’s seat post, fork, handle bar, or saddle bag – all without using tools! Contrary to its size, the COB-X (red) provides high luminosity with two flashing modes and one constant mode (lights flash red). Under flash mode, the GUEE COB-X safety light provides up to 15 hours of light per charge!
- Bright and effective LED lights for improved safety.
- 90 minutes fast charging provides up to 36 hours run time.
- Can be mounted both horizontally & vertically. ideal for use on standard bike, recumbent bike, baby stroller, walking stick and many more.
- Material : Aluminum CNC Machined
- Modes : Standard/ High/ Low/ Flash/Dayflash
- Light source : CREE LED
- Lumen: 300lm/ 450 lm (in dayflash mode)
- Battery : Li-Poly rechargeable battery 1200 mAh
- Charge : Micro USB supply 5V
- Charge time (approx) : 3.3 hours
- Burn time (approx) : 4hrs (standard)/ 2hrs (high)/ 6hrs (low)/ 24hrs (flash)/ 10hrs (dayflash)
- Mount size : Ø22.2~35mm
- Water Resistant : YES/ IPX5
- Color : Black
- Size (L x W x H) : 70 x 28 x 28mm
- 25 Lumens
- Modes: Burst/ Flash/ Strobe/ Standard/ High
- Battery: 3.7V Li-Polymer 260 mAh battery
- Charge Time: 1 hour and 30 mins (approx.)
- Run Time: 36 hrs (burst)/ 32 hrs (flash)/ 12.5 hrs (strobe)/ 5hrs (standard)/ 2.5 hrs (high)
- Mount Size: ø 22.2 – 35mm
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $160 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.