Added to your basket
Subtotal: ( item(s) in your basket)
Add to WIshlist
Other customers purchased instead
K-Edge Wahoo Element Bolt Sport Handlebar Mount - Black
The NEW K-EDGE Computer Mount for the Wahoo Elemnt is the most secure cycling computer mount available. Lock your Wahoo Elemnt in place with confidence. Aero design flush with top of the handlebar.
Out-front computer mount for Wahoo Elemnt computers. This is our next generation of industry-leading Wahoo Computer Mounts – stronger, easier, more versatile, and more stylish design to compliment your Wahoo and your bike. The ultimate upgrade!
Our advanced co-polymer Wahoo insert locks your computer in place with strength and security. Designed and tested extensively so that our replaceable insert breaks away instead of your computer tabs in the event of a crash or mishap.
- A precision-made, super secure mount, for your Wahoo Computer
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminium
- New design is optimised to fit Wahoo computers
- Utilising the quarter turn bike mount system, it employs an enhanced copolymer Garmin compatible interface
- Design enable centred positioning for your Wahoo unit
- Your Garmin will sit in line with the front of the stem and handlebars, giving no change in frontal area - meaning low drag and best aero efficiency
- Long-lasting protective anodised two-tone fade finish
- Fits 31.8 mm handlebars
- K-Edge products are proudly CNC machined in the USA and have a lifetime warranty: you break it, we'll replace it
Attention: ASSEMBLY BOLTS NOT MEANT TO BE REMOVED OR TAMPERED WITH AT ANY TIME.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $160 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.