Add to WIshlist
Other customers purchased instead
K-Edge Wahoo Max Combo Mount 31.8mm - Black
The K-Edge Wahoo MAX Mount Combo handlebar mount allows you to mount your Wahoo Elemnt Bolt or Elemnt Mini bike computer centrally in front of the stem. In addition, you can attach your GoPro action cam or a device that is compatible with the GoPro mounting system to the bottom of the mount. This way, you can always follow your route exactly, operate your computer conveniently and, for example, film your tour at the same time.
In contrast to previous models, K-Edge uses a one-piece design of the extension for the MAX series, which has made it possible to improve stability once again. This means you don't have to worry about the weight of your bike computer and action cam on your valuable equipment.
- Sturdy, CNC-manufactured handlebar mount with mounting options on both sides
- Top for Wahoo Elemnt Bolt and Elemnt Mini bike computer
- Bottom for action cams and other devices with GoPro attachment
- Places your unit centrally and aerodynamically in the field of vision in front of the stem
- Hinged mounting clamp for easy installation
- Rotating plate (insert) made of flexible copolymer protects the computer in the event of a fall
- Black anodised with lasered logos
- Made in the USA
- Material: aluminium (holder); copolymer plastic (insert), stainless steel (screws)
- For handlebar diameter: Ø 31.8 mm
- Weight: approx. 60 g
- Wahoo Elemnt Bolt
- Wahoo Elemnt Mini
NOT suitable for Wahoo Elemnt Roam. The matching K-Edge MAX XL Combo handlebar bracket with a longer extension for your Wahoo Elemnt Roam can be found with prod. code 2314384.
In the box:
- 1 K-Edge Wahoo MAX Mount Combo 31.8 mm handlebar mount
- K-Edge Insert Replacement Kit for Wahoo (prod. code 2268235)
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $160 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.