Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Knog Blinder Mob V Mr Chips Rear Light
So called, because of the Chips On Board (COB) LED tech this light uses to give off its superior glow. Perfect for all traffic scenarios i.e. cars coming at you from the side, or to soften the glare from your mate's rear end in the peloton. With its 120° beam and reflective faceplate, Mr Chips makes sure you are seen not just from the rear, but from the side too. This bright bike lights long runtimes and output of 44 lumens ensures you are well seen up to at least 1.2 kilometres away, all night long. And its secret weapon? 3x rear interchangeable straps so you can swap these tail lights between bikes with different sized seatposts - including aero seatposts..
- Dimensions: 26x76x62mm
- Weight: 39g
- Materials: UV-Resistant Industrial grade silicone, Polycarbonate Housing, Polycarbonate Optical grade PMMA Lens, Hard-Anodised aluminium fascia.
- LEDs: Surface Mount (SMT) LED designed to provide maximum brightness level for up to 90% of the battery burn time for each mode.
- Battery: Integrated rechargeable Lithium Ion battery
- Peak brightness: 44 Lumens
- 5 Light modes: Steady high, steady low, strobe flash, fancy flash, eco flash.
- Run-time: Blinder MOB front lasts 2.4 - 3.2 hours in Steady High mode, 4.1 -8 hours in Steady Low, 3.5-5.7 hours in Strobe Flash, 3.2 - 23 hours in Unique Flash and 58.6 - 75.7 hours in Eco Flash. Blinder MOB rear lasts 2 - 2.6 hours in Steady High mode, 5.6 - 6.1 hours in Steady Low, 2.7 - 4.5 hours in Strobe Flash, 2.6 -12.6 hours in Unique Flash, 53.3 - 66 hours in Eco Flash.
- Waterproof: The Blinder MOB is IP67 Tested and 100% waterproof against all elements
- Beam angles (degrees): 120°
- Bar Diameters: Fits bars / posts 22-32mm+ and aero.
- Lens: Use of an optic design to provide a balanced ratio of beam width and distance to safely illuminate you and the path ahead.
- Visibility: Front light 1200+ metres. Rear light 1000+ metres
- Low battery indicator
- Integrated USB Plug Designed to be exposed to the elements, is waterproof and will not be damaged by exposure.
- Replaceable strap for tool-less attachment. 3x removable light straps for posts 22-32mm+
- 4-5 hour charge time
- Button: Longer button push on (0.75sec) prevents accidental activation of your light. Short presses switch modes continuously. Similarly, the light is switched off with a long button push off (0.5sec).
- Battery storage mode provides the best longevity for your Blinder light. Repeat this procedure every 3 months thereafter if the light isn't being used. Refer to the instructions online.
- Testing: The Blinder MOB has been tested against the following; Drop tests, corrosion tests, UV tests, Electrical shock and static, vibration and impact, temperature and humidity, cycle testing and CE certification.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Not Bad, but not great
This light is bright and I like the functionality (blinking and light set up are easy). However, there are some major design flaws as I see them. First, to charge it there is a USB "stub" that sticks out of the back of the light and you are meant to just shove it into a USB slot directly. There are two issues I have with this: This USB "stub" is part of the mounting area and could easily be damaged or broken when taking the light off the seat post. I also don't like the strap and clamping system but I can live with this. The second issue with the USB "stub" is that you have to plug it directly into a USB slot. I often charge my lights on my laptop, and the orientation of the "stub" will not allow it to plug into my laptop without raising my laptop off of the desk and it blocks my other USB ports. The other issue I have is that it is hard to access the power button when it is mounted to the seat post, especially when wearing gloves.