Houston - 1987: a lab frog escapes from its enclosure and knocks a vile of stinky chemical gunk onto an unsuspecting LED, giving it special powers.
The light escaped to a nearby medium security retirement home, where it spawned an army of multi-coloured freaks, hidden from civilization... until now.
- Dimensions: 80x35x42 mm
- Weight: 19g
- Materials: Industrial Silicone Body
- LEDs: Hi Powered surface mounted LED strobe system with lens.
- Battery: x2 CR2032 coin cell lithium batteries (included).
- Peak brightness: Front 8.5 Lumens, Rear 2.5 Lumens
- 4 Light modes: Constant, Strobe Flash, Fast Flash, Random Strobe..
- Run-time: FRONT LIGHT : 80 hrs (flashing), 50 hrs (steady). REAR LIGHT : 70 hrs (flashing), 40 hrs (steady).
- Designed and engineered to withstand the harshest of weather conditions.
- Visibility: 600 metres
- Toolless attachment for quick release mounting and & unmounting
- Time Trial
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Nice little light. Durability is questionable (elastic ripped over time)
Nice little rear light. After about 7-8 months of use, the rubber elastic that goes around your seat tube (or whatever you're wrapping it around) developed a rip. Not too pleased about that.