Knog Pop R Rear Light
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
What's loved by some, might not be so loved by others. So instead of compromising, we at Knog have made 10 x designs for three lights. Some are mild. Some are wild! But the striking form does not outshine the excellent function. Super bright, AA battery-powered, long runtimes, replaceable straps, and side illumination. So whoever you are, find your POP!
- Dimensions: 25 x 25 x 75mm
- Weight: 56g
- Materials: PC-ABS plastic housing and polycarbonate lens.
- Battery: 1 x AA
- Output: 35 Lumens (LED Rating)
- LEDs: 1x Super-bright SMT LED.
- Side Illumination: Giving riders 180° visibility
- Light Modes: 5 light modes: Steady, Fast Flash, Organic Flash Slow, Organic Flash Fast, Eco-flash.
- Visibility: Light is visible at over 1000 metres.
- Button: New longer button push on (0.75sec) prevents accidental activation of your light. Short presses switch modes continuously. The light is switched off with a long button push off (0.5sec).
- Burn Time: 6.4 hrs (steady/low), 100 hrs (eco flash).
- Bike Attachment: Tool-less attachment for handlebars and frames of 22-32mm ├©
- Water Resistance: Designed and engineered to withstand the harshest of weather conditions.
- Testing: The Pop has been tested against the following; Drop tests, corrosion tests, UV tests, Electrical shock and static, vibration and impact, temperature and humidity, cycle testing and CE certification.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock.
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $160 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.