Knog PWR Lighthead 600L - Black
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Outputting an elliptical style beam for broader and brighter road coverage this modular 600 lumen lighthead can be swapped between small, medium and large PWR Bank batteries for longer runtimes.
When Knog designs each light, we put optics at the heart of that equation. Whether it's new LED formations, or beam patterns, we are committed to making each lumen work harder once you're on the road. If you do more than one type of riding then this modular light system will let you expand your product range without shrinking your wallet. Get a stronger lighthead for brightness, or a bigger battery for runtime.
- Compatibility - The 600L lighthead is compatible with the 3350mAh, 5000mAh and 10,000mAh PWR Banks
- Program your modes - Plug your lighthead into your computer, download the ModeMaker app and then tailor light modes to your light.
- Light Beam - Lighthead with elliptical beam concentration of the light where it needs to be
- Accessories Included - Male-Female USB cable
- Lighthead Output: 600 Lumens.
- Dimensions : í33mm x 30mm
- Weight : 32g.
- Operation: PWR Lightheads have no buttons! Instead we use rotation to switch the light on & between modes.
- To turn light On / Off: Rotate the lighthead until it stops and hold in place for 1 second or until the light turns on / off.
- To change the modes: Once the light is on, you can simply change the mode by rotating the light head until it stops. It will spring back into position.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $160 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.