- Boost - 2000lm - 2.00hr
- Mode1 - 1750lm - 2.30hr
- Mode2 - 1100lm - 4.30hr
- Mode3 - 120lm - 43.00hr
- FL1 - 100lm - 200.00hr
- Steady FL - 200lm - 98.00hr
- Day FL - 400lm - 260.00hr
Some of the best features include:
- VLS – Variable Lumen System. Set my lumen allows you to set any lumen you would want. Simply press & hold the VLS button
- Matrix LED System – Making the operation easier
- Waterproof to IPX 5
- Lumen and Run Time are tested under ANSI FL-1 Standard
- Daylight Flash Mode – Making a cyclist more visible during the daytime
- Light Memory Mode – Stay on the same mode even when you turn the light off
- Lock Mode – Protect your battery and prevent accidental turn on
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Great light. Reasonable size. Wired remote is handy. Would say that it is quite heavy for helmet use. Can be a little confusing to sort out the right beam pattern to start with until you get used to it. But a great light when being used. Would also that the mounting bracket is bulky, but I use a smaller one with another mount underneath for a camera. Much smaller bracket.