Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Moon Meteor-X Auto Front Light
The Meteor Auto combines a compact chassis with superior light output making it ideal for every day commuting whatever route you take.
- The Meteor Auto X front generates up to 450 lumens of light
- Meteor Auto Pro features 1 Cree XML U2 LED.
- The circuit board on which the Cree LED are mounted is copper coated. The copper coating helps manage the temperature and aid performance.
- To aid in reducing the temperature in the system, the Meteor Auto Pro comes equipped with a CNC heat sink to help disperse heat away from the light.
- The new safety mode means that once the battery level falls below predefined level, this selects the brightest mode that guarantees 1 hour run time to get you home.
- The Moon memory mode function ensures that when you turn you light back on, it returns to the last selected mode
- The double shot daytime flash mode provides an ultra-bright option combined with exceptional run times ideal for standing out during the day and night
- The integrated light sensor means the light can be set to auto mode which means the light will turn and off automatically in relation to the surrounding light conditions.
- The quick release batteries and magnetic battery cover mean the batteries can be swapped quickly when on the trail.
- The high precision optical lens provides high clarity light
- The meteor Auto Pro's design the light is visible from the side as well, with a beam angle of 84 degrees.
- Water resistant
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $160 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.