- 1 pc CREE XM-L2 (U2) high brightness LED
- CNC Aluminium heat sink light cap
- Light sensitive auto ON/OFF
- Mode memory function
- Day flash mode
- Quick release rechargeable lithium ion battery (3.7V 1400 mAh)
- 3 steady modes, 3 flashing modes, SOS modes.
- Quick release universal bracket fits all round bars and AERO style bars)
- Low battery,charging and fully charged indicator
- Automatic fully charged cut-off system
- High precision optical lens
- Side visibility
- Recharge time 2.5 hrs
- Water resistant (IPX 4)
- Size (W x D x H): 88 x 30 x 34mm
- Weight: 0.085Kg; Packing & Package: 0.1Kg
- Max Auto Mode Standby Time: 500 hrs
- METEOR-X AUTO PRO
- RB-25 (Handlebar bracket)
- USB-WP (Water resistant USB cable)
- LX-BAT-1400 (Li-ion battery 1400 mAh)
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Great light for commuting: bright, long-lasting charge, simple
Had for one year before theft. Was an excellent light for my commuter bike. Worked well 12 months a year in Canada (rain, snow, heat, etc.). Great day or night. Charges with a USB cable and the charge lasts an incredibly long time. So bright that I try not to make sure it's not pointed at drivers' eyes. A great way to be seen. Please note my evaluation: I do not use this light to illuminate the road for myself (I can't comment). I only use it to be seen by drivers, and it feels very effective. I get cut off a lot less, when using this light, day and night.
Great quality, great price
Commuting on these northern Queensland roads is a harrowing experience. Purchased the light to help visibility during day - certainly seems to do the job, as 3 weeks into using it and I am not in intensive care. Easy to use, with easy and good quality mounting hardware. Battery life - no complaints so far. Solid feel.