The NiteRider® Lumina™ 1200 Boost provides enough light that it can be used in just about all riding conditions, whether it be on the road, on your favorite mountain biking trail, or hand-held in Walk Mode. Specifically designed to meet the needs of riders in all cycling categories, the Lumina™ 1200 Boost features the Boost Mode light setting. Simply double click the power button, giving you the option to operate your light at maximum light output! And utilizing a CREE™ LED at 6000k, means you’ll get what most consider to be the best LEDs available on the market today. These high performance LEDs are extremely reliable, with no filament to break or burn out. With the all new custom engineered collimator optics, the Lumina™ 1200 Boost projects a beam pattern that provides a generous widespread and even beam pattern of 1200 brilliant lumens! The high-strength head light body casing is comprised of lightweight aluminum and Dupont® Fiberglass reinforced nylon that is highly durable.
- All New Collimator Lens, distributes a generous even widespread beam pattern
- Boost Mode, double tap power button to unleash maximum LED output at 1200 lumens!
- 5 Light Levels plus 1 Daylight Flash Mode
- FL1 Standard IP64, dust and water-resistant
- Secure on and off-road capable handlebar mount
- Fits standard and oversize 35mm handlebars
- Perfect for helmet mounting (Helmet Mount sold separately)
- IntelliCharge™ – Reduce charge time in half!
- Convenient USB rechargeable
- Low battery indicator
- Lock Mode, perfect for use during storage and transporting the light.
- Press and hold power button for 7 seconds to lock out operation of light.
- LED Light Head Internal Li-Ion Battery Handlebar Mount fits up to 35mm USB Charging Cable
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Light is very good with a great spread of light on the track, easy to use but found it on the heavy side. But for saying that I would recommend this unit for any cyclist on or off road. The only problem I had was an unnecessarily long delay in receiving my Lumina, Probike did explain that they were very busy but over a week went by before it turned up. Not good enough.