Niterider Lumina Micro 650 Front Light
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Big things come in small packages and the NiteRider® Lumina™ Micro 650 is the proof. The Lumina™ Micro 650 delivers a powerful punch with 650 lumens of light output, helping you to safely navigate your ride. Allowing you to see and be seen.
As with all Luminas in the series, it features a low battery indicator – when the power button changes from blue to red color this indicates that there is approximately 15-20% battery life remaining.
- All New Collimator Lens, produces a generous even widespread beam
- Daylight Visible 650 lumen output head light
- CREE™ LED at 6000k
- Ride safely with Daylight Flash Mode!
- 4 Light Levels plus 1 Daylight Flash Mode
- FL1 Standard IP64, dust and water-resistant
- Secure on and off-road capable Handlebar Mount
- Fits standard and oversize 35mm handlebars
- Compact and lightweight design that’s perfect for helmet mounting (Helmet Mount Sold Separately)
- Convenient USB rechargeable
- Low battery indicator
- Lock Mode, perfect for use during storage and transporting the light. Press and hold power button for 7 seconds to lock out operation of light.
In The Box:
- LED Light Head
- Internal Li-Ion Battery
- Handlebar Mount fits up to 35mm
- USB Charging Cable
Please note all Niterider products ship with a UK only plug adaptor
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $160 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.