ODI AG2 v2.1 MTB Lock on Grips
Our initial partnership with Aaron Gwin produced numerous innovations that pushed grip technology to new levels. With the new AG2 Grips, we wanted to take things even further. We started with an ultra soft pro compound and built this into an improved knurl pattern that provides extra tackiness and control along with reduced vibration transfer.
We coupled this with our exclusive offset design that offers even more impact dampening where it is needed most, without increasing the grip diameter. We then redesigned the most impact prone portions of the grips to provide and even better feel and accurate control when riding.
- New! Larger Diameter -Grips feature a larger diameter than the original grips (30.5mm) with offset padding towards the rider for improved comfort.
- New! Softer Compound -Soft Pro Compound provides excellent shock absorption.
- New! Surface Pattern -Resesigned surface pattern for improved traction and vibration dampening.
- New! Improved Ergonomics -Redesigned Ends provide an improved feel.
- Aluminum reinforced ends - Provide extra durability against grip blowout.
- Angled rib pattern - Thin ribs add control without a bulky feel.
- Single clamp - Uses our race-proven Version 2.1 Lock-On system.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $160 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.