Low profile sleek between-the-arms hydration system for athletes intending to go long or take infrequent stops.
- The patented design improves bike handling by moving the complete volume of the bottle between and below the riders arms
- Don't get wet on the bike, this system features an engineered no-splash refill port
- The top section of the bottle features a symmetrical NACA aerofoil shape with Kamm tail that reduces overall drag
- System is compatible with Universal Aerodrink Bracket
- Fits the range of most aerobar widths: 70-140 mm
- FOODSAFE HDPE bottle with flexible straw and integrated bite valve
- System includes an integrated front computer mount bar and a rear mini storage system for on the bike snacks
- Capacity: 740ml
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Well Made Product
Although Profile Design kit is usually well made this is a step up in quality from the older Profile bottles. The bike computer holder bar is a nice touch as fitting bike computer around a front drinks bottle has always been a challenge. As I cannot take a bottle at anything over 20 mph am thinking that even for 10 mile TTs I am just going to leave it fitted. Question is can I justify buying the FC35 bottle for those longer rides.