Topeak Wedge Sidekick Saddle Bag - Small
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
A new idea in wedge pack construction combines molded side panels with flexible 600 denier fabric to form semi rigid, weather resistant saddle bag. A large, side-opening panel provides easy access to all your under saddle gear. Internal mesh pockets keep keys and small tools in place while riding. QuickClick™ compatible for fast, easy transfer between bikes.
- Included F25 for fast, easy on / off & swapping between bikes
- Molded panels are protective and water repellent
- 3M™ reflective strip for increased nighttime visibility
- Zipper docks and fabric pulls eliminate rattles
- Features a light clip for extra safety
- Rigid aerodynamic design resists sagging＆ & swaying while riding
- Large side opening panels provide easy access to all of your riding essentials
- Added Features
- 3M™ reflective strip, Safety light clip
- 3M™ is a registered trademark of 3M Company.
- Bag Attachment
- QuickClick™ (F25)
- 0.5 L / 30 ci (Small)
- 0.75 L / 45 ci (Medium)
- Rigid EVA foam
- 600 denier
- Seatpost Diameter
- Fits ø25.4 - ø34.9 mm (Medium)
- 14 x 11 x 9.5 cm / 5.5” x 4.3” x 3.7” (Small)
- 18 x 11.5 x 11 cm / 7.1” x 4.5” x 4.3” (Medium)
- 110 g / 3.87 oz (Small)
- 190 g / 6.69 oz (Medium)
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $160 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.