Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
XLab Stealth Pocket 100c
- Optimal height and width reduces drag caused by stem and headset spacers with no increase in frontal area 72 degree nose fits tight against stem, tapering into a sleek aero profile Super smooth, low skin friction exterior reduces drag
Focus on the Road: Smarter Features for Carefree Storage
- Large, easy-pull zipper for ease of access even when race day adrenaline is at its peak Silver colored interior makes it easy to find contents Inside pocket for tablets, cash or small items
Installs Quickly and Stays in Place
- Extra long front straps for installing on bikes with cables entering the top tube behind the headset Non-slip bottom and front grip to top tube and back of stem for a steady ride
- Dimensions: 8.4” (21.3cm) L x 2.5” (6.4cm) H x 1.5” (3.8cm) W
- Material:Non-porous, durable Vinyl exterior. Reflective, insulated interior lining. Anti-slip rubber base.
- Volume: 20.4 in3 (334 cm3)
- Weight: 2.3 oz (66g)
- Warranty: Because of our engineering and testing for this product, we give it a 3 Year LIMITED Warranty to the original owner.
Xlab was formed due to a unique combination of recognizing new racing needs and an obsession for speed. aerospace designer craig turner entered the bicycle industry after quitting corporate america and wanting to follow his passion. he had a passion for speed.
Saving been a senior design specialist for numerous military and commercial aircraft, and even rockets and racing yachts, he always wanted to make ‘vehicles’ go faster. being highly competitive, he did not want to get beaten on the hills by his training buddy, so he built super lightweight bikes under 13lbs in 1992. a feat not equaled in its day even by bike manufacturers.
Still dissatisfied, he started the first mail order triathlon business in america. fifteen years later after selling over 10,000 tri-bikes, designing bikes for large manufactures, setting numerous triathlon equipment trends and cycling 3,300 miles across the us, he decided to sell the mail order business and concentrate his efforts full time on the aerodynamic design of bicycle gear.
Innovating and trend setting have been roles in craig’s life. he also inspired candice to do a 500 mile bike ride at the age of 13 through the tough terrain of yellowstone and glacier national parks and the grueling icefield parkway.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $160 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.